Monday 2 June 2014

Models Direct Testimonial

Models Direct


Welcome to Models Direct, the UK's premier talent management and modelling agency. We have modelling jobs and other gigs across England, whether you are a child, female, male, teen we can find the right talent jobs for you. Visit the models direct website to find out more. Here is a testimonial from Katie:




Hi all,

Feedback for Facebook and Google Places (Feel Agency for Inspired Homes - £200):


I modelled for Inspired Homes for the day.  The location was a very beautiful house in North London, and the shoot involved six of us having various photos taken in different rooms of the home.

I wasn't nervous as this was my 4th modelling assignment with Talent Management, so I feel as though I'm getting a little more confident and comfortable after each job, and gaining more experience is helping me a lot.

Photos were taken of myself and a female model, acting as though we were a couple enjoying our new home.  This was new for me but I adapted fairly quickly. The other models and crew members were very friendly and easy to get along with, which helps towards being relaxed for the shoot.

I enjoy modelling a lot and the variety that comes with it, it is always a little different to what you've done before which makes it that much more exciting to do.

Joining Talent Management has been an enjoyable experience and one of the best decisions I have ever made. It is a great organisation and I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in modelling.

To keep up to date on modelling news follow Models Direct on Twitter and watch this Models Direct video about our services:


No comments:

Post a Comment